I am Jen...

I am Jen...

Thursday, September 1, 2011

BORING!

I am lucky to have such a loving and honest spouse.  He said tonight when I told him I put together a blog, "Yah, I saw it.  I am going to have a T-Shirt made up that says, 'This T-Shirt Gets More Views Than My Wife's Blog.'  It is boring!  There is more insight in your FB posts."

And he was right.  He usually is.  He wasn't being hurtful--just honest.  His honesty helps me grow.

When a piece of my insecurity rose to the top of this conversation, I said to him, "Maybe my life is just boring and I don't really have anything extraordinary to share?" His droll response comforted.  "Maybe your blog is just boring cuz you are relaying facts instead of stories from your life."  I will chew on that in my dreams tonight.

Tomorrow is another day filled with possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment