I am Jen...

I am Jen...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Trike Train

Here is the Trike Train Engine I broke this week.    RIP, old motorcycle.  Dang--that thing was a LOT of fun!  I think my grandfather brought it home from a job in Milwaukee at least 16 years ago.  My sitting bones don't fit inside the Tonka Dump Trucks the kids use to race downhill so I will have to either fix this oldie but goodie, lose a heck of a lot of weight or find another abandonded toy somewhere.  I LOVE this picture because you can see the Fred Flinstone car in the background that we also use for racing down the hill--my best friend passed it along to us after her boys outgrew it and now my kids are STILL ramming around in it.  It is so much more fun playing with donated toys or ones you get from St. Vinnies for $1.99!  Not only is it easy on your wallet, but it also means no more PACKAGING that has to be recycled or end up in a landfill somewhere.  Save planetary resources--buy used!

No comments:

Post a Comment